Monday 2.1
Tough times recovering from my adventure in Albany. I skyped with Dave - apparently his face blew up after me and Johnny left. I think he's all better now though!2.2
I was having a tough day, haha. I didn't feel like taking a picture of anything because I didn't feel like anything so I took a picture of the ceiling while I was laying down listening to music.2.3
2.4
2.5
Friday night I went to the girls' house for Mag's 20th Birthday. This is Hanover carrying her bag of wine. A classy night I'm sure but I stayed sober and left early - I couldn't believe it either. Everyone was checking my head for a temperature but I really just didn't feel like another late night and then waking up exhausted and feeling like shit. Is this growing up? Probably not. I plan to return to my old ways by Thursday.2.6
Woke up with snow on the ground but again... it was nothing. I went to my godson's house and played with him for a while. I love this kid more than anything on this planet. I bought him every episode of Popeye from 1933-38 because he's learning to go on the potty hahaha. I left his house and picked up Chris, my neighbor who I babysat for a long long time - since he was born and he's 9 now. I took him to the Hofstra basketball game and he had a lot of fun even though we lost =( - then I came home and watched Whatever Works with Shirl - Woody Allen... so good. Watch it.2.7
No comments:
Post a Comment